Mango salad with sweet flavours of avocado and red Pepper
Something Borrowed! I tasted it last week at my friend’s house and was so impressed with the flavours that I could not wait to make it by myself. It is a very simple recipe that takes just minutes to assemble and is an absolute delish. An ideal salad recipe to try at BBQs! Thank you Rajitha, (The Salad Queen) for sharing the recipe.
Ripe Mangoes – 2 large
Ripe Avocados – 2 mediums
Red pepper – 1 large
Red Onion – 1 Medium
Fresh Coriander Leaves – one handful (chopped)
Lemon juice – 1 large or more to taste
Salt – 4 tsp or less to taste
Red chilli Flakes – 1tsp (optional)
- Peel mangoes and avocados.
- Remove the core and chop the pulp in 2 cm pieces.
- Chop the red pepper and onion in 1cm size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients and let it rest in a refrigerator for an hour for the flavours to mingle.
- Salsa is ready to be served!