Our privacy statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites.
- Simply Nutritious respects your privacy.
- Specific details collected from you through the contact us form, such as your name, e-mail address is kept in the confidential information.
- Your information will never be shared, sold, distributed or leased to a third party.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we have a variety of secure technologies and procedures in place.
We use your information to serve you better
- We use small files called cookies to give you a better website experience and to allow our web applications to respond to you individually.
- Cookies do not give us access to your computer or to any other information about you that you do not share with us.
- This information is used only for analyzing and improving the quality of our website.
Your location or personal information will not be disclosed.
- Cookies are stored on your hard disk or your browser’s memory, but can be declined by changing your browser settings.
- Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other sites
- Simply Nutritious website may contain links to other sites.
- These linked sites are for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk.
- We cannot be responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices of these sites.
- Please read the privacy statements of these sites before you share information with them.